- The primary symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst come in the form of pain, originating in the area of the ovaries.Changes in the menstrual cycle or irregular cycles.
- Irregular bleeding, either less or more than normal, different types of discharge, or unusual pain.
- A condition known as dyspareunia, or abnormal pain during intercourse.
- Backache, especially the lower back.
- The symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst can cause painful urination.
- Increased facial hair or body hair.
- Weight gain.
- Breast tenderness.
- More frequent visits to the toilet due to large cysts putting pressure on the bowels or bladder.
- General symptoms of ill health such as fainting, weakness, dizziness and fever.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
Once a positive diagnosis for the symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst has been given by your doctor, ask him/her what your options are. Many doctors recommend medication and quite possibly surgery. There is also a very promising and proven way that you can cure ovarian cyst naturally.However,you still can cure your symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst if you know that you have the symptoms early.You no longer have to live with the pain, bloating and weight gain that comes with having an ovarian cyst. If it's impacting your life, it's time to make a change. There is help and it's all natural and effective. You can be rid of your busted ovarian cyst without surgery.
Symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst.